Are you looking to buy a concrete saw blade?
Discover the 11 best concrete saw blades available on the market now:
1. Makita A-94736 14-Inch Segmented Rim Diamond Masonry Blade
Segmented rim slots help deliver a faster and cooler cut in multiple applications. For general purpose. Great for cured concrete, block, and brick. Arbor: 20mm and 1″. Optimum bond matrix provides a faster, longer, smoother cut.
2. MK Diamond 160682 MK-99 14-Inch Dry or Wet Cutting Segmented Saw Blade with 1-Inch Arbor for Concrete and Brick
MK-99XL are dry cutting general purpose blades. This blade is for use with concrete and masonry materials. Other features of this blade include: 14 inch diameter, .125 inch width, 1 inch arbor, and 12mm segment height.
3. Patriot 14″ Diamond Blade – Supreme Cured Concrete / General Purpose Blade
Patriot diamond has done it again. The finest quality at the lowest cost. Satisfaction guaranteed. 14″ x .125 x 1″/20mm “made in usa” supreme quality diamond blade. Laser welded segments for dry or wet cutting. For cutting cured concrete or general purpose cured products. Suitable for all hi speed hand or low hp cart saws
12mm segment – fully loaded.
12mm segment – fully loaded.
4. USA Made 14 Inch Diamond Concrete/Masonry Blade
It with 1/20mm Arbor. Wet/dry cutting for use in demolition saws or walk behinds. Laser welded segments with stand higher heat from demanding applications. Designed for cutting hard materials such as cured concrete with rebar and masonry applications. Tall segments for longer life. Made in the USA!
5. Evolution Power Tools 14BLADEDM 14-Inch Diamond Masonry Blade with 1-Inch Arbor
6. Bosch DB1441S 14-Inch Segmented Rim Diamond Blade
Designed to cut fast in pavers, soft brick, concrete/block. Tensioned steel core for stability. Consistent diamond content and even distribution. 1-Inch, 20mm arbor.
7. Diamond Products 70495 12-Inch Deluxe Cut High Speed Diamond Blade
Diamond products 70495 has dimensions of 12-Inch by .110 by 1-Inch arbor. This blade is best suited for basic general purpose cutting in hard materials. This deluxe cut blade has good cutting value and is basic quality. It cuts through wet and dry material, has a diamond depth of 0.377-Inch, and has a segment height of .394-Inch.
8. Whirlwind USA LSS 14-Inch Dry or Wet Cutting General Purpose Power Saw Segmented Diamond Blades for Concrete Stone Brick Masonry
Whirlwind has a very extensive standard selection of economically priced segmented blades for general contractor usage. The LSS series is designed to provide fast, smooth cutting in a variety of materials, including brick/block, paves, concrete and stone. Can be used wet or dry.
9. Concord Blades TCC070A9HP 7 Inch Laser Welded Crack Chaser Diamond Blade .375 Inch Segment width
7-inch laser welded crack chaser diamond blade with 0.375 Inch Segment width. This blade has a v-segmented design for very fast, efficient cleaning, routing and repairing of cracks in concrete and most other building materials. This blade is used for mortar removal, grout repair and cleaning of concrete applications using an Angle Grinder or Circular Saw.
10. MK Diamond 159407 MK-99 10-Inch Dry or Wet Cutting Segmented Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor for Concrete and Brick
Mk-99 10 inch segmented rim for wet/dry cutting of concrete and brick pavers. 10″ dia. x .070″W x DM-5/8″ Wet/dry cutting will fit all popular saws and angle grinders. Will cut most masonry materials including brick, block, landscape paver, fiber cement board, concrete, stucco, roof tile and asphalt.
11. DEWALT DW4774 4-1/2-Inch Double-Row Diamond-Cup Grinding-Wheel
They are designed to be used for dry grinding of concrete and other masonry materials to smooth uneven surfaces and remove flashing. The diamond matrix provides 350x’s the life of conventional abrasives and allows for more aggressive material removal. A double row of diamonds rims on these blades provides for heavy material removal and provides longer life. This 4 1/2″ wheel with double rim and 5/8-11 arbor can be used on many small and large grinders.