The saw is a tool that is used for cutting different materials like wood, metal, plastic, and etc. There are different types of saw which are used for cutting purpose. A most common saw that is also known as buzz saw is mini circular saw, and is mainly used for cutting plastic, wood, masonry, or metal. This type of saw always contains a metal blade or disc having teeth on its edge with a mechanism that causes the blade to spin. This tool is either mounted on table or hand held. While buying a mini circular saw you should always keep in mind that the tool must has a powerful motor so that it can fulfill your all requirements.
For example if you are a woodcutter and you need a mini circular saw then you should prefer to buy a circular saw that has maximum power so that they can easily cut every thing they want. If the motor of the saw does not contain enough power the metal disks may heats up and become dull soon. If the blades start to become dull then it is a safety hazard and it will also create cuts of poor quality. And if the blades climbs out they may push the mini circular saw back towards the user.
You should always keep one thing in mind that mini circular saw comes in different sizes. Large circular saws are best for large projects but if you want a saw for cutting something at your home then mini circular saw is the best option for you. You should also focus the type of cuts you want to make with your mini circular saw. A large saw can produce both smaller as well as deep cuts but if you want to make small cuts with your saw then you should buy mini circular saw. Other features of mini saw include knobs, lever locks that can be easily tightened with mere hand.
It is a great tool for all types of home projects, but if you do not use it properly this can become dangerous for you. It similar to all other power tools causes serious injuries when they are not properly used. You should always choose the right abrasive blade while start cutting a specific material. There are different kinds of blades that are used for cutting different materials. You always take care of your blades while using. You should place them in a box after using them, and always clean them regularly otherwise they will begin to dull. It is also recommended to sharpen these mini circular saws after regular intervals.
While using the mini saw you should adjust the saw properly so that it becomes comfortable for you to cut the materials. Always keep the saw away from its power cord otherwise it will really cause serious hazards. While cutting with mini circular saw you should not apply any force otherwise it may result in damaging the blades. It is recommended to wear safety goggles and ear protector while using mini circular saw as well as respirator to avoid any maximum hazard.
1. Makita SH02R1 12V Max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw Kit, 3-3/8″
The Makita SH02R1 delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for a range of cutting applications. The kit includes two 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries for improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator. It weighs only 3.5 pounds (with 12V max CXT 2.0Ah battery) with 1,500 RPM. With a 1 inch capacity, it cuts plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, and drywall. It’s an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact cutting solution with less weight or for applications in tight spaces.
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
2. Genesis GPCS535CK Plunge Cir.Saw Kit w/Laser, 3-1/2″
The Genesis GPCS535CK with TrakRunner® Miter system has it all power, precision, and versatility. It can do many of the jobs of a miter saw, tile saw, and circular saw. The powerful 5.8 amp motor handles the toughest jobs and its versatility will make it one of your favorite tools. It is specifically designed to make plunge cuts in hard woods, soft woods, paneling, plywood, drywall, copper, aluminum and tile. The control grip design fits your hand, balancing the tool for precision one handed operations. Unlike standard Circular saws, the Genesis 3-1/2″ plunge circular saw is compact so you can get into tight spots and with the Miter system and laser guide, you can make Quick, accurate, and repeatable crosscuts and Miter cuts. It is perfect for flooring and tile installation.
- Powerful 5.8 amp motor 4500 RPM
- Laser-light cutting guide for quicker set up and improved accuracy
- Plunge cutting capacity up to 1-1/8″ with easy-to-use precision depth control
- Ergonomic grip for one-handed operation
3. Rockwell RK3440K Versacut 4.0 Amp Ultra-Compact Circular Saw, 3-3/8”
Rockwell’s RK3440K VersaCut is a powerful, multi-functional, ultra-compact circular saw that can cut wood, flooring, plastic, ceramic tile, slate, aluminum and even sheet metal. Its lightweight (four pounds) and streamlined design makes it easy to control with just one hand. Improve efficiency and comfort with the VersaCut, which eliminates the need to drag out a big, heavy circular saw to perform similar tasks.
- Built-in laser indicator helps align the perfect cut
- Pivoting metal guard accommodates safe and easy plunge cuts
- Dust extraction adapter keeps the cut line free of dust for improved visibility
- Powerful 4.0 Amp mini-circular saw cuts a variety of materials including tile
- Slim, ergonomic design is easy to manage and maneuver
- Plunge cut indicators show exact position of blade entry
- Easy-to-set depth of cut indicator
4. VonHaus Ultra-Compact Circular Saw 5.8 Amp with Laser Indicator, 3-1/2”
Thanks to its extremely compact design, the mini plunge saw provides you with better control as well as power and accuracy in tight areas that cannot be accessed by regular circular saws. The choice of professionals and DIY enthusiasts alike, users can make exact plunge cuts of up to 1-1/8” with the easy-to-use precision depth control. An extra-long dust extraction hose measuring 83.46” keeps the cut line clear of dust – improving your visibility – and results.
- Triple geared drive Mini Plunge Circular Saw with powerful 5.8 amp motor and 4,500 RPM
- Easily cuts through wood, flooring, ceramic tile and metals
- Laser-light cutting guide for quick set up and accurate precision cuts
- Ergonomically designed, the slim grip handle improves comfort and facilitates one-handed operation
- Three blades included – 3 ½” blade diameter with 3/8” arbor
- Includes a high quality and hardwearing carry case for easy storage and portability.
5. Rockwell RK3441K Compact Circular Saw with Dust Port and Starter Kit, 4-1/2”
The Rockwell RK3441K is a powerful and functional circular saw which can replace the oversized 7-1/4-inch circular saws. No need for a bulky circular saw when the Compact Circular Saw will cut 2x4s and sheet goods in the same amount of time with ease and comfort thanks to its lightweight and compact design. A lot of jobs go quicker without having to drag out the big heavy circular saw. Most cuts made with circular saws are on materials less than 2″ thick. With the Rockwell Compact Circular Saw, you can tackle the job with ease, comfort and control with just one hand. The slim grip handle improves comfort and enhances grip and control allowing you to guide the saw with just one hand. Operation is quick, easy and much more maneuverable for making cut-offs, plunge cuts and rips.
- Compact but powerful 5-amp electric motor, matching performance of full-size saws at 3,500 rpm
- At only 5 lbs., is 50% lighter than conventional 7-1/4” circular saws, cuts through 2x4s in a single pass
- Left-handed blade design provides remarkable cut-line visibility
- Slim, inline grip design provides great comfort, balance, and control; maneuverable for overhead cuts
- The saw’s maximum cutting depth at 90 degrees is 1-11/16” and its bevel capacity at 45 degrees is 1-1/8”
6. Genesis GCS545C Compact Circular Saw with Vacuum Adapter, 4-1/2”
The Genesis GCS545C packs a powerful punch with its 5.8 Amp motor and a triple reduction gearbox, providing all the power you need to take on the toughest jobs. It easily cuts 2X material in a single pass and can cut Copper and Aluminum with an optional HSS blade. But it weighs about 50% less than conventional 7-1/4” saws, and the ergonomically designed Control-Grip handle makes it the quickest, easiest, and handiest tool in your toolbox. A rip guide and dust collection system are included.
- Powerful 5.8 amp motor and 3500 RPM uses triple‐gear reduction for maximum torque
- Built-in dust port and vacuum adaptor keeps cutting area clear of debris
- Versatile replacement blades are available: 24T TCT (GACSB451) and 60T HSS saw blade (GACSB452)
7. WORX WX429L WORXSAW Compact Circular Saw, 4-1/2″
The WX429L WorxSaw can essentially replace a DIYer’s need for a full-size 7-1/4 in. circular saw. This saw was born to cut wood, especially 2 in. nominal lumber materials. This saw weighs only 4.5 lbs., so it is easy to transport and maneuver.
- Small, compact size for excellent maneuverability and portability
- Grip with integrated safety trigger for comfort, balance, and control
- Exceptional depth-of-cut for cutting 2 in. stock lumber
- Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility
- Bevel adjustment for 0°-45°bevel cutting capabilities
- Dust port for dust vac hookup and a clean work environment