DEWALT DW744X has a 10-Inch Job-Site Table Saw, with 24-1/2-Inch Max Rip Capacity. With that given power and capability, you can already assure yourself that you are purchasing the best. There are still so much more things you need to know about this product that would support the given reviews why this was considered by many users as a choice of a table saw to use in dealing with multiple cutting tasks.
- Type: Benchtop
- Amperage: 15.0
- No Load RPM: 3,500
- Rating: 120 V
- Dimensions: 28.5 x 19.4 x 26.3 inches
- Saw Weight: 57 lbs
- Origin: Mexico
- Warranty: 3- year, 90-day money back guarantee
Product Details: Special Features of DEWALT DW744X
- Site-Pro modular guarding system – if you are using the table saw for specific applications, this feature could help you make the automatic adjustments with no hassle at all.
- Telescoping Fence – enables you to cut through 24-1/2-inch and it does not disturb the portability features because it can be positioned to allow portability zone.
- Rack and pinion fence rails – smooth, fast, and accurate gliding of your work piece is very essential and these components could assist you.
- 15-amp, high-torque motor – this feature can help you cut through those under pressure lumbers and other hard materials.
Technical Details: Facts You Need to Consider
- The item weighs 79 pounds and with a complete dimension of 28.5 x 19.4 x 26.3 inches.
- This machine comes from Mexico and was released in the market year 2006.
- It uses only 120 volts.
- The device is enclosed in a 90-day money back guarantee with a 1-year free service, up to 3-year limited warranty.
One of the Top 5 Table Saws That is Guaranteed to Be a Tough Machine
With a power of 15-amp high-torque motor, this machine could also deliver no-load speed of 3,650 RPM. The telescoping rails are very easy to manipulate and has the best capacity, which does not sacrifice the portability features. In addition, a dust collection port is very essential for the high maintenance of the machine.
What is in the box?
If you already know how to use a table saw, it is just right that you get one you own. Once you ordered this product, you could expect the following in the package:
- DW744XRS DEWALT 10-Inch Job Site Table Saw
- DW7440RS Rolling Table Saw Stand
- 10-inch 24-tooth carbide blade miter gauge
- Push stick
DEWALT Versatility Factors
- You can always rely on the motor powering the whole cutting applications with this machine because it has the capability to maintain a consistent speed that would avoid any kickbacks.
- The no-load speed of 3,650 RPM can guarantee a very quick and clean cut.
- Even with the toughest applications like handling hardwood and other types of materials that are fed to the machine, it could withstand any pressure and delivers good results.
- The machine has a heavy-duty indoor motor to support its durability feature and it also supports any movement that inhibits vibrations to achieve the optimum ideal wood cuts you need for your projects.
- It does have smooth start, which hinders any kickbacks.
- It could rip out woods with wide coverage of 24 inches of full sheet because of the capacity of the dados that could cut up to 13/16-inch wide.
Convenience and Safety
- With a Site-Pro Modular Guarding System, it is never difficult to set-up the machine in order to cater variety of specific applications. It would be a tool free adjustments, which saves so much time and above all increase efficiency.
- The auto aligning rack and pinion fence rails run smoothly, which avoids any vibrations of kickback, which also contribute to how fast you are going to accomplish your cutting jobs.
- The 26-1/2 by 19-1/4-inch table can accommodate all your cutting needs, whatever type of materials you feed on it.
- Since the saw only weights 57 pounds and comes with a foldable stand, transporting it would never be a burden to the user.
- It is also very easy to set-up as well as to tear down for preparation and restoration, just like the DEWALT DW745
- There is an on-board storage, which you can use to fix all the needed accessories in one place so you can carry them all with just one life.
- Dust collection port is very essential, as you need to maintain the cleanliness of the machine to make it last longer and benefit all of its special features.
There is a manufacturer’s notice that should be noted by all those who purchased the items:
“The pivot bracket has the tendency to separate, which has the ability to misalign the blade and including the fence and cause the unwanted kick back. This calls for an attention because it can cause a laceration hazard to consumers.”
- The machine is built with steel to make it more durable during the cutting procedures in order to perform heavy tasks. No vibrations would occur that could cause loosening the bolts.
- Despite the very heavy weight, it comes with a rolling stand so there would be no problem in transporting the item.
- The side extensions of the table saw had a tendency to hit the rolling stand, which causes discomfort during the transport.
- The rolling stand also adds to the weight so lifting the whole machine would require more hands to lift it when passing through stairs and non-plain routes.
There could be risks of using a table saw that is why it is important to take note the safety measures before using the machine.
Improper handling of the DEWALT DW744X table saw could result in serious matters like those unexpected injuries, especially cuts and lacerations on fingers and skin. However, based on the given special features this table saw has, the benefits you can gain could outweigh the drawbacks, making it a best table saw. This means that this table saw is still a good buy. With just proper manipulation, you could still make the most of it in doing all your home improvement projects.